Friday, August 28, 2009

Up and Around; My Photo of Dr. Lele


John and I will be returning to Vegas/Henderson tomorrow (Saturday about 5 P.M).
I went with Nancy Tobin to a movie this afternoon, then finally met her lovely grandchildren, Adam (8) and Abagail (5). "Paper Heart" was a movie fun to see. Then we went for a delicious Farewell Buffalo dinner at Siena's with Ray and Sergio Fornasiero, and Pat Schichtel joined us for drinks first. I'll be back to Buffalo in 3 months for the doctor check-up, and after the 3 weeks of radiation treatments.

I am feeling pretty good, considering the operation was on August 12th a little over 2 weeks ago, and I'm certainly "up and around". The gash down my belly will be the reminder of how blessed I am to be healed.

Here is the picture of the surgeon, Dr. Lele. He let me take it yesterday. Love his tie and smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment