Thursday, August 27, 2009

Answers to Questions

Questions for Dr. Lele
Today I get the lymph node report. NEGATIVE FOR CANCER cancer was contained in the uterus. "It is all out!!!!!!!!
1. Any need for chemotherapy? Nooooooooo Yeah!
2. Will my upcoming radiation treatments necessitate staying away from others? No, I will not be radioactive. 3 treatments locally one week apart.
3. Can I slow/smooth jog after today, now the staples are removed? Not for about 4-6 weeks Should I be aware of adhesion complications.
4. Do I need to know anything about keeping the vagina clean and any caveats or stipulations to learn about having intercourse? There is nothing other than vinegar douche, if needed. Vit. A & D ointment.
5. Will he recommend a physician, or somewhere in Las Vegas/Henderson that I should see for the rest of my treatments? No, but it's pretty standard. Vaginal Brachy therapy- 3 times. See doctor in 3 months; then 6 months thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment