Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Enjoying Each Day-BRAT diet's workingso








Banana's and Rice (applesauce and toast would have worked too) did the trick.

Celebrated Pat Schichtel's Birthday in Buffalo on 8-22-09

Received a wonderful and warm blanket from the hands of Sharon Sullivan in Bakersfield. Perfect for the cool Buffalo nights, and will leaving it here in the northeast for granddaughters' next trip.

Nancy Tobin and I (husbands too) at the Taste of India (all one can eat) Buffett. I am cursed with an overeating habit. My daughter (in-law) said it all once: 'I've never seen anybody eat so much'. I was in such pain in the stomach area last night that we "ate and ran". A tum helped, although I wish I could self-cure my eating too much when it tastes good. It seems I've tried everything to limit food. I wish someone could suggest something I haven't tried that would work. The best I've been able to do (and it HAS kept my weight normal) is to have a once a week "No Eat Day". I've been doing that since about 2004.

TOMORROW, THE STITCHES COME OUT, MY QUESTIONS (HOPEFULLY GET ANSWERED BY THE DOCTOR), AND WE MAKE AIRPLANE RESERVATIONS BACK TO VEGAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment