Thursday, August 27, 2009

HoneyBees and Dr.Lele Appointment


Up until 4 A.M. last "night" watercolor painting flowers. Don't know why flowers, don't know the name of the flowers, but I like the honey bees in it, and like it more than the flower I painted last week.

Questions for Dr. Lele
Today I get the lymph node report.
1. Any need for chemotherapy?
2. Will my upcoming radiation treatments necessitate staying away from others?
3. Can I slow/smooth jog after today, now the staples are removed? Should I be aware of adhesion complications.
4. Do I need to know anything about keeping the vagina clean and any caveats or stipulations to learn about having intercourse?
5. Will he recommend a physician, or somewhere in Las Vegas/Henderson that I should see for the rest of my treatments?

No comments:

Post a Comment