Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Operation is Completed

Out are the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, and most importantly- the uterus; along with some lymph tissue and some muscle tissue. The doctor thinks the lymph tissue looks okay, but the muscle tissue might show some cancer and then - at least preventively I'll need 5 weeks of radiation treatment. It was quite an ordeal, but no more than anybody else has had with the same operation. Still have the intubation tube in, which I find a BIG irritant.
While I don't gotta go, this is tiring, and I hope I feel like blogging tomorrow. 3 bouquets of flowers brighten the room.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Drina, We are happy to hear the operation is over and you are feeling much better. The first week post surgery is the most difficult and then it gets a lot better. (speaking from personal experience). Please know that we are thinking of you and remembering you in our prayers. Sincerely, Cris and Carol Parks

    ReplyDelete